We've moved!

Redirecting to blog.ambrose2zeke.com!

Sunday 8 August 2010

Celestia Pet/Boss revealed in Producers Letter? ... and I'm Back!

Hello again!
I'm back from Candyland everybody! Hooray! I missed you all a lot, Candyland was fun, but I'm glad to be back!

Now, while I was away Wizard101 posted Augusts producers letter, a new feature in Ravenwood News which I think is pretty cool, now I would like to point out something I saw here...
That lovely sharky artwork they put there, rather deliberately says "Pet Version". You see it? Not only does this mean it is a Celestian pet, but it also means it is something which is not a pet eg. a Boss, Monster or NPC!

If you haven't already, I reccomend you read this Producers Letter, maybe you will be able to see more clues which I have not!
You can check it out on the Wizard101 website or here:


~John Spiritshade

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Ambrose2Zeke! All comments are read and really appreciated! We love hearing your thoughts so post away!