We've moved!

Redirecting to blog.ambrose2zeke.com!

Wednesday 14 April 2010

The Schools


click to enlarge

Merlistaire's magic Bonsai Tree, Bertlebye, found this behind the toaster!
It is all about the magic schools of Wizard101, and how they relate
to each other. This seems to only be the first page... Maybe there is more...



Merlistaire also reminds you:

"I have aqquired some wonderful messages from young wizards about
their favourite spells! I shall be posting some of them here, and add them to
the spellbook which I am making!

But please, continue sending your favourite spells!
e-mail me at merlistaire@gmail.com !
or tweet @ambrose2zeke !

or comment on this post !

Maybe I will get this spellbook finished faster than I thought!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Ambrose2Zeke! All comments are read and really appreciated! We love hearing your thoughts so post away!