We've moved!

Redirecting to blog.ambrose2zeke.com!

Thursday 22 April 2010

Alyssa LifeHammer - Contest!! Win Codes!


Hello, my name is Alyssa LifeHammer I used to live here in Sparrowwood, until I opened a portal to Wizard City to study Life Magic in Ravenwood... I wanted to see more of the Spiral.
But I still want more adventure!

I heard there is a world called "Krokotopia", a sandy desert with Pyramids, Manders and Kroks.

I will give out prizes to people who can best tell me:

"What are your 3 favourite things about Krokotopia?"
simply e-mail ambrose2zeke@gmail.com
or tweet to @ambrose2zeke

1st Place - Three Reward Codes

2nd Place - One Reward Code

(Prizes from reward codes are random, possibly containg elixirs or gold or other things)


Entries must be in by Midnight on Thursday the 29th of April,
Winners will be announced on this blog on Friday the 30th of April.

Winner's codes will be sent to the e-mail address used to send in your entry.
If you send us an entry through twitter, we will send you a direct message instead.

GOOD LUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Ambrose2Zeke! All comments are read and really appreciated! We love hearing your thoughts so post away!